Standard buttons

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Standard buttons
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Source Code  2   04/25 05:18pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, January 09, 2004 - 02:17 pm:

It may be that NetZero has its own interface, like AOL - many do. My ISP has it's own, if you have time for a quick nap while it loads, and don't mind it crashing twice a session!

Are you on dial-up, or an always-on connection like braodband or cable?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Thursday, January 08, 2004 - 03:23 am:

Hi again, Am puzzled because my history and view are vertical on the left side of screen. The forward, refresh, home, etc., are gone. I rt. clicked on grey area and standard buttons are checked. When I am doing email, I cannot go back or forward. How can I fix this? windows 98, IE 5.5. In place of that toolbar, netzero has inbox,write, search, go and back., and on bottom of screen, options, inbox, write,web, search help, disconnect. What is going on???

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page