Browser

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Browser
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 04:34 pm:

Yes - most of the ebooks have been updated to cover XP, and to take into account online changes (links to web sites that have closed or moved, things like that). That's why the price of some has increased, plus some have extras added - the First Website Builder, for example has quite a lot of extras added as well as being updated. That's why the price of some ebooks has gone up.

TNC offer a full refund if you aren't satisfied - they sell thousands of copies of their products, so there will always be occasions when things don't work out perfectly. I've been selling their stuff for about three years, and I've only had two customers who've had problems - both of those were sorted out quickly with an email to the club.

Hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 12:55 pm:

Speaking of old posts....I was "lurking" here yesterday and read several negative posts concerning ordering but not receiving E-books offered by Newbie Club. Is that still an issue?
I've been eyeing "PC Companion" for approx. a year now & finally got my new puter & XP Home Edition,but do I now want to take a chance of losing $40.00? (which I think is about $10.00 more than when it first caught my eye)
Thanx, Cher

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Saturday, February 28, 2004 - 02:01 pm:

I don't think we can edit this board - that's why there are a lot of very old posts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By annonomous on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 08:41 pm:

hi
how do i delete an old question

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 02:28 pm:

This is their products page, where you can download:
http://www.mozilla.org/products/

I haven't tried them, but everyone who uses them seems to like them a lot. For help, there is a forum:
http://forums.mozillazine.org/

Hope this helps - we don't seem to have many Mozilla users here!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By annonomous on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 07:18 pm:

does anyone have a copy of mozilla firefox, and if so, how do i navi gate it, also is it a good one, or just taking up space
thanks
annonomous

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, February 08, 2004 - 09:25 pm:

hi
i want to know if anyone has a copy of mozillaFirebird0.7. if so how do i navigate it like i do other browsers. also if people think it is no good, i will get rid of it.
thanks
anonymous

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page