How do I send an attachment to an email?

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Good help site for newbies: How do I send multiple faxes from my PC?: How do I send an attachment to an email?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 01:18 pm:

Which email program do you use? Or do you use web-based email?

If you want to send snippets of info from a web page, the easiest way would be to copy and paste it into the body of your email. Many people delete email attachments unless they're expecting them. And web pages can be quite large - again, people often filter out attachments (or emails) that are very big.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 02:50 am:

I know this should be one of the first things a newbie learns, but if I did, I forgot :-) Also, suppose I read something on-line & only want to send a portion of it as an attachment to an email, how do I do that? Thanks for your help.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page