Windows resize themselves

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Windows resize themselves
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 01:49 pm:

Sometimes, I've found that I have to open a program several times and maximise it until it gets the message!

Some program have settings to remember the last window state and re-open that way - check for "options"or "settings" to see if this is available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kent Williams on Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 02:34 pm:

Not too long ago, whenever I opened a window or clicked on any link every window would always come up maximized. This was the way I prefered it. Then all of the sudden the windows started comming up "normal size" and now I have to maximize every one. I dont know what I did to cause this and I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to get it back the way it was. Can anyone help?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page