SMOKING SPEAKERS

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: SMOKING SPEAKERS
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CowBoy_BoB on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 04:39 pm:

:-P sux 2 b u

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Wanda Kirchoff on Friday, November 24, 2000 - 11:27 am:

Hope you can help me out- My Pc speakers -one-started to smoke ,so I got rid of them. I did not Hi
Hope you can help me out- My Pc speakers -one-started to smoke ,so I got rid of them. I did not know speakers did that!
Anyway, I plugged up some extra ones my daughter had for her PC and was not using, and they do not work either. The headphones work for CD player for songs only, but not for games or anything else. I went through the sounds troubleshooter to no avail. Do you think I need to buy new slot that the speakers plug up to? My grandkids use the Pc to play games-I honestly do not know what to do-aside from taking PC in somewhere. Hope you can help!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page