Copy and Paste Help Needed!

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: AOL vs. others: Copy and Paste Help Needed!
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 03:03 pm:

Add Message Error

The message you entered is larger than the maximum size for a message as specified by the board administrator. Message size is limited to 1 kilobytes. Your message was 3.163 kilobytes. You can try splitting this message into two or more separate posts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Catchup on Monday, December 25, 2000 - 08:31 am:

RE: Pasting into a text form;

Text forms are a little strange sometimes.
If you save your article or resume as plain text like in "Note pad", you will have much better luck pasting into this type of form.

If you try to paste a 'Formatted' article into a text form, the formatting is what is preventing you from 'pasting'.

The form just doesn't like the formatting thing.

HTH

Merry Christmas

Catchup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sandy on Monday, December 25, 2000 - 04:51 am:

Hi MaryAnne,..;)...
Don't know if this will help you out but try this....
Are you a member of Yahoo...
A friend taught told to write a short form and to save it in the Yahoo Notebook till you need it ,then when you need it..you can transfer that item the same way as when you can copy ..and..paste,to where evers.This has helped me to keep all my advertisements in tact so when I post on other areas....I can collect my work..then transfer them over.This has saved me alot of time consuming headaches. Maybe it will help you out as it has me..hope I could help out in some small way..Aloha from Hawaii..:)..Sandy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mary Anne on Friday, November 24, 2000 - 05:59 pm:

Hello:
I keep encountering a problem that I hope someone can help me with.

Whenever I try to copy and paste onto an online form (such as those used by sites to submit an article or resume--or even one like this, that is used on message boards), it doesn't work. I can copy and paste into email messages just fine, but when I try to paste onto a form, it simply stays blank.

Is there something I should be doing differently to paste onto a form? Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page