How do I place a Newbie Banner?

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: How do I place a Newbie Banner?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Affiliate Ads  3   05/03 11:38am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 01:50 am:

Thanks Dianne.
Will do just that, right now!
Ta.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 12:56 pm:

First you need to copy the banner - right click and choose "Save picture as..." and save it on your PC. Then you can upload it to your web hosting space, either with your FTP program or with the control panel that your hosting company gives you..

In your web page, link to the banner picture using an IMG tag - make sure that you get the path right, for example if you've placed it in a sub-directory of your webspace, make sure that your IMG tag points to that sub-directory and not the root directory.

Dianne Reuby
http://www.swindonvirtualoffice.co.uk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 10:01 pm:

I need help to place a Newbie Banner on
one of my free sites.
How is it done?
Where can I find out?
Thankyou

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page