Here's One That Stump You All! (2 seperate posts)

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Windows Media Player 7 doesn't run: Here's One That Stump You All! (2 seperate posts)
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Here's One That Will Stump You (Part II)  3   09/11 09:20pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 08:54 pm:

Hi and good morning from Japan,
This message was too large for one post. So I have split it into 2 seperate posts. Please, forgive the long message.
My name is Michael and I really think I have a "Head Scratcher" for you. But it really is a headache for me.This problem is a bit involved and somewhat long winded from my side. So please, try to bear with me.
I own a Sony Vaio laptop with Windows XP installed. Now, I have been very happy with it's performance for the past 2 years and have tried my best to keep it in good operating order, but about 3 weeks ago,and 3 days after my usual maintenence check, I started up my PC as usual and was running just fine , when suddenly it just "died"! But, it seemed as if it were in Hibernation mode, although I am not sure on this point.(PLEASE, GO TO NEXT POST.)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page