Here's One That Will Stump You (Part II)

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Windows Media Player 7 doesn't run: Here's One That Stump You All! (2 seperate posts): Here's One That Will Stump You (Part II)
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Here's One That Will Stump You All!(Part III)  2   09/11 09:20pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Michael on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 08:57 pm:

I tried rebooting a couple of times but to no avail. I did'nt have time to take it in for repair, as I was leaving for a 5 day holiday the following day. After returning home, I started up my PC and everything seemed fine. I did my work and checked my e-mail accounts and shut down after about 4 1/2 hours of work, as usual. So I did'nt think any more about it. But the following day I started up again and things seemed to be going well until about a minute and a half into operation, when it suddenly died again, in exactly the same fashion. So, having experienced this already, I decided to wait a few days and try again. I waited for 5 days and tried again and, "that's right", you guessed it!
It worked perfectly!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page