Here's One That Will Stump You All!(Part III)

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Windows Media Player 7 doesn't run: Here's One That Stump You All! (2 seperate posts): Here's One That Will Stump You (Part II): Here's One That Will Stump You All!(Part III)
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Vic on Saturday, September 11, 2004 - 09:20 pm:

Hi Michael,

Did you download and install the Windows Service Pack 2 before you started having this problem?

If so there are a host of known issues that are caused by SP2.

You might try going to Microsofts site and search the knowledge base. Choose your operating system and type a brief description of the problem, put it in quotes for better results.

Just typing in Service Pack 2 in quotes and choosing 150 documents will give you how-to's and lots of known issues with SP2.

Hope this is helpful,
Vic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Michael on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 08:58 pm:

So, I shut down once again after my
work and decided to try later that night. It was about 9 hours later when I tried to start up again and "of course",
it died after about 1 1/2 minutes again.

My question for you is: Do you have any idea whats going on??? And what can I do to try and fix this problem???

Thanks for any advice and or help.

Kindest Regards,
Michael

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page