HELP! How do I become a legal internet businesss on eBay?

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: HELP! How do I become a legal internet businesss on eBay?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
New business in crafts  1   02/20 12:50am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jen on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 12:53 am:

Licensed as in a state general excise tax license? I would check with your state office. Here in Hawaii we need a business license for small businesses such as craft fairs, lawn service, ebay, etc. You have to report taxes. You do get discounts and tax breaks though with certain businesses (for buying supplies etc)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pluckyduck123 on Monday, November 08, 2004 - 05:16 am:

I need help learning about how to start a legal internet business from my home in NY, selling TracFone Wireless Pre-Paid Digital Cellular phones on eBay. I an a severe NEWBIE to all of this. I have been runing my eBay business for about 6 months now but I am not licensed and I think that might be why I am having problems trying to place orders with TracFone. I would love to make a website for my business but I don't know or understand HTML.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page