Copying old 33 1/3 records to computer

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Screen capturing: Copying old 33 1/3 records to computer
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Floydyisms on Wednesday, December 01, 2004 - 01:03 am:

Hi Rosie :)
tell ya what, email me and I will send you my yahoo messenger, it would be much easier to walk you thru this via PMs..:)

have a great day!!

Glenn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rosie on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 10:09 pm:

Glenn I do want to know also how to copy from analog to digital.
I have a mac and pc
thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Floydyisms on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 01:39 am:

Evelyn,
there are several programs that do this but be wary...LPs are analog and PCs are digital, simply running cables from your LP to the pC will not work, you need a converter. I have a question for you, why do you want the LPs on your hard drive? and do you have a DVD on your PC? or a CD burner? there are lots of great ways to "save" music from LPs, let me know if your interested..I can send you info on programs that do what you want to do, so just post here and let me know!!
Have a great day!! :)

Glenn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Roseanne van Langenberg on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 11:39 am:

This product has not been researched but a search in Google for "transfer LP to Computer" came up with this site http://www.recordlptocd.com/
they sell a book for around $14 within I believe that outlines the steps - hope this helps -- I do not know the product, nor have ever used it....nor am I an Affiliate for this product.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Evelyn Hendricks on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 07:00 pm:

Somewhere recently I read a question and answer about how to copy the old records like we used on record players to the computer. The answer was very simple--just a cord and one or two other things. I can't seem to find that site anymore. Do any of you know anything about this? It even said that the scratches from the old records could be removed by the software.
Evelyn

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page