Display Properties

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Good help site for newbies: Display Properties
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Floydyisms on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 01:34 am:

Hi Davena,
it's been awhile since have been on 98 but I KNOW that there were more colors to choose from than that, there are two things it could be..your graphics card doesnt support anything else, or your properties is hiding the other colors. If you can, pull up properties again and tell me exactly what it says, you can post here, email me, or PM me..( email me for my yahoo )
Glenn :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Davena on Sunday, November 28, 2004 - 12:27 am:

In display properties I have only 2 or 16 colours(the graphics is very hard to make out),how can I improve this,I have win 98 OS Cheers Davena

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page