Transfering photo's in different folders for viewing later

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Enabling cookies.: Transfering photo's in different folders for viewing later
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Wednesday, January 05, 2005 - 10:18 pm:

If you open Windows Explorer (Win Key + E is the shortcut), find the file(s) that you want to move.

You can either copy and paste the file to the new folder, or right-click and drag it to the new folder. If you use the right-click, you will be given a choice of "copy" or "move", which is handy if you want to leave a copy of your picture in its original folder too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Walter Wroblewski on Monday, January 03, 2005 - 11:19 pm:

I just bought a new scanner,copier,printer, a HP 1315, and have a Compaq Presario, useing windows XP Version 2002-5.1 with service pack 2.Can get my images onto the window, do whatever I want with them, but just how do I get these pictures into different folders? Please someone, HELP
WALT

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page