TROJAN VIRUS FOUND

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Anti-virus programs: TROJAN VIRUS FOUND
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Monday, January 31, 2005 - 07:54 pm:

Well, Run AVG again and see if it comes up with anything. If it gives you a clean bill of health, you are ok. If you see that ugly image of a troll or whatever it is, then the trojan is still on your computer.

It should give you an option, after completing the scan, to move anything found to the virus vault or delete it. If it has problems removing something, try rebooting into safe mode and running it from there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By JEN on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 12:51 am:

I have AVG 7.0 Professional on my computer. The program scans every morning when the computer is turned on. Today it said I have two trojans ... one embedded. How do I remove them? I had 7 items in my virus vault and I deleted them. Does that mean they are gone?

ANy help will be greaty appreciated.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page