Password help with Microsoft Word

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: HELP! How do I do this??: Password help with Microsoft Word
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jen on Friday, March 25, 2005 - 03:22 am:

Thanks!! Gonna try it right now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 07:45 pm:

You can download a free trial of this Office password breaker:
http://www.crackpassword.com/products/prs/integpack/office/

I haven't tried it, so I don't know how well it works, but you get 30 days to see if it will find your password.

The MS Office site only tells us that they can't help to find forgotten passwords. :(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jen on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 01:58 am:

Hi all! Can anyone help me? In microsoft word I wanted to password protect some of my letters. I have a few that I forgot the password to ... is there anyway around this? ANyway to open file and by pass password? I used micro word - protect document and choose passwords.

THanks!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page