A very reliable Technical Support

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: A very reliable Technical Support
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Pocketpc help  1   05/24 03:42pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By vince on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 01:11 am:

Hello Everyone,

A testimony of mine to you, it might help for a bit. Last week my PC broke down and had nowhere to call for help except the Technical Support that goes with my PC when I bought it. I did not have a choice actually but to buy a Technical Support Service from Juvio Corporation as suggested by my friend. At first, I was skeptical because I've never heard about this company. But when I went to the website: www.larrae.juvio.com (independent website)

I was indeed overwhelmed of there service. I could not imagine how quick they were able to resolve my problem. They just did it in minutes and my $34.95 is really worth it for such service! That is why people I am recommending this company to you!

Website where I bought my service: www.larrae.juvio.com

Yours truly,
Vincent Morjick

PS. You can email me for questions about this testimony or about Juvio registration.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page