Hotmail Address Book

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: "Stop Wasting Ink And Paper" tip in NC Insider issue 9: Hotmail Address Book
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Elaine on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 03:36 am:

Thank you for the quick response. I'm so sorry to bother you - the problem was impatience. I have so many addresses, it took so long to load - I thought it wasn't there. Thank you.
Elaine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Catchup on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 12:29 pm:

Elaine:

Taking for granted that you have uploaded your address book to "hotmail".

When you click on "Compose" in hotmail you should see a button that says, "Insert Address". Click this and a small window should open and your addresses are seen.

Next to each address you should see 3 check boxes IE: to: cc: and bcc:

If you do not see the above send an e-mail to
support@hotmail.com

There is something wrong.

Catchup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Elaine on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 06:27 am:

Another dumb question - I have only used HotMail for a short time (Love Eudora) however will be travelling and need a web e-mail. I can pull up all the addresses that I put in the address book, but when I click on the Compose, To or BCC - a box comes up with no addresses. It only has a tiny OK box and Cancel box. This means that I have to individually type each address in the BCC box. How can I fix this?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page