CUSTOMIZE SEARCH SETTINGS

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Search Engines: CUSTOMIZE SEARCH SETTINGS
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 11:46 pm:

Move your windows with your keyboard

If you open the control menu of a window that isn't maximized, you'll
see a command called Move. It enables you to move a window using the
arrow keys on your keyboard when the mouse is unavailable or it's
inconvenient to use. To use this command, click on the control menu
icon (in the upper-left corner of the window) to open the menu. Then
use the down arrow key to select the Move command and press [Enter].
The mouse pointer changes to a four-headed arrow. Use your arrow keys
to move the window to where you want it. Then press [Enter] to fix
the window position."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 06:53 pm:

I am trying to resize the "Customize Search Settings" in IE5 Search Button using Windows 95. The box is too long and I am not able to get down to the bottom to click the Ok button to change my settings. When I right click the title bar, there is only a MOVE choice. There is no SIZE choice where you click it and use the down arrow. There are also no scroll arrows on the side for me to move down the page. Using tab to move down the page for the choices moves me down, but I am not able to see because of the WINDOWS toolbar at the bottom.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page