Listening to regular music CD's on the computer

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Listening to real audio privately: Listening to regular music CD's on the computer
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 12:39 am:

Anon:

What program do you use for playing music cd's?

See if you can do this:

Double-click my computer. Your cd-rom drive should have a cd icon with music notes, and say "audio cd". Try double-clicking this icon and seeing if it plays. If not, right-click on the icon and choose OPEN.

Try double-clicking a track and seeing if it plays.

Post back with any error messages, and which, if any, methods above did anything.

Josh Lowe
http://www.dyno-mite.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, April 25, 2001 - 07:27 pm:

Up until about a month ago, I was able to listen to my regular music CD's with no problems. Now, after I insert a CD to play and I bring up the screen for CD's, it says "No disc is loaded"...How do I fix this problem? Thanks for your help.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page