How or where to get good advertising sources?

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: How or where to get good advertising sources?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Arletha on Tuesday, May 01, 2001 - 10:33 am:

Hi Debbie,

I am no expert either but I did find another really great site which tells you how to set up ads and where to find advertising. It is still in development and I'm not sure if the advertising section was done yet, but you may want to bookmark it because it looks like it will be really helpful. Here is the link:

http://www.webbiztutor.com

Just click on it or copy it into your browser. Good luck, Arletha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Deborah Bristol on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 10:27 pm:

I have just started marketing online, it is so confusing? Where can you go for some good sources to advertise your website? The free stuff doesn't seem to pull. This is not a technical question but if your are "new" to the interent world it is definately "newbie". Help, any advice appreciated. Debbie

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page