Autoresponders

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Autoresponders
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Advertising using AutoResponders  1   10/04 05:22pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, October 05, 2003 - 07:00 pm:

Some web hosts offer autoresponders as part of the hosting package, so check there first. Usually it's part of the email system, and you can have thousands of messages set up, each with a different email address, and check a box so that the email is sent automatically back to anyone sending an email query to that address. So if you have advertising rates available by autoresponder, for example, you can send people to "adrates@yoursite.com" and when they send email to that address, your rates automatically go to the requester's inbox.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Julie Donnelly on Monday, August 13, 2001 - 02:56 am:

Hi,
I need to add an autoresponse to my website. I also need to find a very inexpensive affiliate tracking program. Does anyone have any ideas. I'm really new at this - I'm glad I found this site!
Thanks,
Julie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By terenya on Saturday, May 05, 2001 - 03:04 am:

Hello,
I'm new, and I must be missing something, but I can't find the messages that should be in the autoresponders. Where do I go to get them? Do I download them from somewhere?
Thank you.
Terry Kivatinos

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page