Uploading a Picture.

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Uploading a Picture.
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 05:13 pm:

Anon,
I seem to remember either reading or being told that because of space restrictions in this forum that you could not upload a picture, but were limited to using the clip art that is provided in the "formating section" such as this: or this:
Richard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 09:18 am:

I have an image stored in my documents file in jpg format. I have tried "\image" format, but it did not work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 12:31 am:

Oh... lol, perhaps i totally misunderstood. Sorry. Very good Richard for pointing out another viewpoint.

Josh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Thursday, June 21, 2001 - 09:01 pm:

Anon,
Are you asking if you can upload a picture or file to this forum? If so, click on "Formatting" on the left side of this page. It will tell you all you need to know.

Richard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Thursday, June 21, 2001 - 02:11 pm:

Why no one replys in here? Could you give me an exmple? I greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Thursday, June 14, 2001 - 08:11 am:

don't have a website and no username.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Thursday, June 14, 2001 - 12:40 am:

no, it doesn't.. I was using that as an example.

You would substitute the word "username" for your username. And substitute "website.com" with your website.

Sorry for the confusion.

Josh Lowe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 - 04:31 pm:

The link takes me nowhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 10:51 pm:

you can do this through ftp. You should be able to go to http://username@website.com. This will pop up a window asking for your password. Type it in and hit OK.

Then, navigate just like you would windows explorer, clicking through folders... drag and drop your image to the folder you want it in.

Josh Lowe
http://www.dyno-mite.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 03:28 pm:

Is it possible to upload a picture or a file to your site? How can I do it? Thank you.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page