I read somewhere about using notepad to put text for a website

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: I read somewhere about using notepad to put text for a website
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, September 29, 2001 - 02:44 pm:

i am still learning about webpages but what i am doing right now is copying pasting html language i find whereever angelfire,etc and pasting it on notebook pad and saving it in documents for furture use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Tuesday, July 03, 2001 - 08:59 pm:

Laura,

If you know the html language you can use notepad (or many other text editors) to create your webpage. It is just a matter of typing in the proper code and saving it as an html file, however, if you do not know html, then you should probably look for an html editor that allows you to create a webpage without being an expert with html. There is an inexpensive program available for download from this site (newbieclub.com) or just type in html editors or html tutorials in a search engine such as "Google" or any other, and you will find a gaggle of ones to choose from. There is an on-line course available at www.barnesandnobleuniversity.com/ called "making your first web page" that will teach you the basics of html4, it is free, and is a fun course.

Richard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Laura Quintile on Tuesday, July 03, 2001 - 03:14 pm:

and something about saving it as html???

Does anyone know anything about this???

Thanks

Laura

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page