What has happened to the forum ?

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: What has happened to the forum ?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Arline on Monday, August 06, 2001 - 05:17 pm:

Hi Josh,

Yes, it does apparently, its supposed to be a program that allows any Java script files to be converted into english, its not a big download as far as i understand, just a small program that allows the conversion to be possible. Lets hope that between us we can find it, I for one will keep looking.

Thanks for the help regarding the missing couple of weeks for us in the UK, but, up until now its still missing, could be the infamous "Gremlins" in the works, it happens from time to time, so thanks for trying.

Cheers,

Arline

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Monday, August 06, 2001 - 04:05 pm:

Hey Arline,

Yeah, I mentioned the posting problem to Tom the other day, and evidently, they fixed it. As for the Javascript program, I am not sure. Does it convert java to understandable english?

Josh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Arline on Sunday, August 05, 2001 - 05:08 pm:

Hi Guys,

Just thought you may like to know that we have a BIG gap in the letters posted to the forum over in the UK, there is a break between 19th July and the 4th August with no postings at all for that time. Just thought I would let you know, hope you don't mind.

Also, I have heard there is a program that can be downloaded that will allow me to read Java script, do any of you know what it is or where I can find it please? I have lots of files written in Java on this pc, and can't understand a symbol of it.

Cheers to you all,

Arline

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page