HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW INNOCULATEIT VIRUS CAN IS SET?

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Anti-virus programs: HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW INNOCULATEIT VIRUS CAN IS SET?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 10:55 pm:

When Real Time scanning is on, it is scanning files as you open them.

Use the Options menu (on the menu bar) to view and change the scan options. If you put your cursor over the Inoculate icon in the tray (down by the clock), it should also show the current settings.

Don't forget to update - they are releasing a new virus signature almost daily at the moment.

Dianne R

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Fudger on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 04:04 am:

I downloaded Innoculateit Home Addition a few weeks ago while it was still FREE, it seems to be functioning ok, but for sure how do i know what it is set to scan when the REAL BOOT FILE is on?
There seems to be some controversy as to the way virus scan programs are set to scan and i don't understand it all that well. I click c drive to scan and it goes through the system and nothing is ever shown to be infected thak goodness. What can you tell me? thanks

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page