INNOCULATEIT HOME ADDITION?

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: INNOCULATEIT HOME ADDITION?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Fudger on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 12:20 pm:

I downloaded Innoculateit Home Addition, a few weeks ago, and do the auto updates. How do i know that the program is working all the time or in what area? It shows the boot file is on, when i do scans after i update, i click on c drive and hit go and it scans the system and so far has shown no infections? The last scan was after i updated with 1363, but the scan showed 1348 after i had finished the scan. Are the postings of the updates always one step behind ? Is this automatically scanning outlook express or what do i have to do to set it on other areas i am not aware of. I saw an article recently on www.lockergnome.com that critcized virus programs because they were not set right. advice please? thanks

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page