Copy a banner/HTML code to my website.

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Copy a banner/HTML code to my website.
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Source Code  1   04/19 03:17am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Monday, July 30, 2001 - 12:54 am:

Dave:

I don't see any code, but I think that is due to how this forum accepts posts. If you feel like it, you can post the url to your page, and I would be happy to offer some advice in getting the code to work right.

If your question is just a general "how-to copy and paste", well, highlight the text, press CTRL+C, then, in your html file, press CTRL+V.

Josh Lowe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Dave Chandler on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 03:58 pm:

I am having problems copying a HTML code and a banner to my website. I would appreciate anyone's help in explaining HOW to copy the above items into my homepage or telling me where I can find this info.
Thanks for the help! I sometimes NEED it!
DC

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page