Uninstalling the wrong way

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Uninstalling : Uninstalling the wrong way
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By freddie borjesson on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 07:50 am:

To finishing with all problems of uninstalling
programs go to wwww.ashampoo.com
Look up in the top right corner and click on the
dropdownlist "quickfinder"
look for ashampoo unistalling suite.
Go to the page and read
I have used this program for a long time and my
harddisk is clean
best regards

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Monday, July 30, 2001 - 04:56 am:

Anon:

You can find the files by clicking Start, then choosing find, then files or folders. In the "text to search for" box, type in the name of the first file. In the second blank, the pulldown menu labeled, "search in" choose Local hard disk or drive C:

Click the Find now button. When the search is complete, simply right-click on the file and choose "delete". Do the same procedure for the next file.

Josh Lowe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 05:32 pm:

Okay, I made a mistake. I got frustrated with a program for my digital camera. I decided to delete it, but instead of using the Add/Remove program in my computer, I just hit the DELETE button in 'My Computer'. Now I have two files from this program remaining in my system that I cannot find. This is a problem because I wish to reinstall the program. My computer tells me these files are already existing in the system and cancels the setup program. This is also making a mess of other programs where I can download from the camera. Can someone please tell me how to find these two files or how I can install this program despite the two existing files? Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page