Newbie clinic

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Uninstalling : Newbie clinic
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Sunday, September 30, 2001 - 12:19 am:

Anon:
http://newbieclub.com/clinic/ - this is a fee-based service... free questions are not being answered anymore. The cost of maintaining many tech people for free is very high. However, the service is offered at an EXTREMELY low cost compared to other tech support help.

Arline:

Hope you are doing well. I have been quite busy. Trying to finish up my last year in undergrad study: Psychology degree (plan to go on for a masters in School Psych.) Plus working part-time and doing work for my own business.

So I have not had the chance to be by here at all. Will try to do better, but don't plan to do near as much as I was before.

Cheers (isn't that what they say where you are? :)

Josh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Arline on Saturday, September 29, 2001 - 12:47 pm:

Hi Anon,

I had the same problem, I used the Clinic before it had to be paid for, and believe me, it solved the virus problem I had, but now, it is not that I don't WANT to use the Clinic, it's that I CAN'T,
I am in the UK, and i don't have credit cards, I have sent e-mails to "The Newbie Club" none of which have been answered, to find out how I can
enrole other than by credit card, at the moment I am at a loss. The forum is very quiet at the moment, both Jamie and Josh seem to have moved on to better things, and good luck to them is what I say, but, where does that leave the likes of you and me ??????. Come on "Newbie Club" give us the help WE need.

Cheers,

Arline

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, September 29, 2001 - 11:28 am:

Give me a hint - After joining, where is the place to sign to send questions to the Clinic?

Yes, I may have received an email with the info, but do you know how many emails are in my box right now and here's the thing.. I want to start over and get my files in some sort of order.. sooooo, I need to write to Clinic to ask how to do that. BUT, while it seems tons of links and clicks to purchase the Clinic, doesn't seem to be a place from Home Page or anywhere else that I can see, to SEND a quetion to the Clinic. That should be able to be accessed with a click thru of its own on the home page, don't you think? Even on the sign up page for the Clinic, there isn't a link that says, If you are already a member and want to send a question, click here.

I want to find out how to look and where to look to view all the things I want to save to CD burner and then wipe clean and start all over and keep files in better order.

Help anyone?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page