Restarting

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Restarting
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, April 26, 2002 - 12:03 am:

Nicole,
Insted of me trying to explain, it may be easier for you to do this.

Go to start, click on help and support, in the search box type in scan disk (2 words) on the results, click Detecting and repairing disk errors, follow the instructions there.

Hope this helps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Nicole on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 07:25 am:

I have a Dell computer, Window XP and I don't see anyplace where I can run scandisc, the only thing I have is defrag. Is somebody can help me to find a way to scandisc. I am new at computer and somebody told me if I can use scandisc it will help to fix my problem - re: nicole message April 25th- My computer shutdown but restart all the time.. Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Nicole on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 07:19 am:

Hi, I am having the same problem by vietboygn has. When I try to shutdown my computer. First it shutdown and then it restart again. I tried defrag. but nothing happened. Can you help me fix this problem. I have a Dell Window Xp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Saturday, January 12, 2002 - 07:25 am:

And if that doesn't work, try running Scandisk and see if it finds and corrects any errors. I have had this same problem in the past and running scandisk has corrected it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Glenn on Saturday, January 12, 2002 - 03:21 am:

Hi Vie...First thing, when you click "shut down" a small screen will appear. Make sure "shut down" is selected versus other options.
Glenn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By vietboyqn on Saturday, January 12, 2002 - 03:04 am:

When I try to shutdown my computer. First it shutdown and then it restart again. Can you help me fix this problem.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page