Three questions

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: The NEW Newbie Club: Three questions
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Outlook Express passwork protect  2   10/05 07:29pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Monday, January 21, 2002 - 03:20 pm:

Hi,
On question 3, you can convert gifs to jpg with graphics programs. IrfanView is a free program that does this, you may already have a program that will do it.

You can get IrfanView from the freeware sites such as http://www.completelyfreesoftware.com

Dianne R

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By youcandoit_earn on Friday, January 18, 2002 - 11:09 pm:

Hi I was finally ble to get on. I have 3 qustions
1. I keep getting a message that says low on virtual memory. I have Win 2000 NT 4.0 256 r memory.What does that mean?
2I cannot post new messages on some boards. I was able to at first but now the only way I can post is to go under reply. I hit the send message and it does nothing. Sometimes a one sentence post will go through. It's really frustrating.
3 Can a JPEG be turned into a GIF?
Thanks for the help

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page