Error message with Internet Explorer

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Wild Mouse: Error message with Internet Explorer
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mary on Monday, January 28, 2002 - 03:08 am:

Josh,

Nothing is in the white box under the tab
connections.
I use
Vibe - a direct connection...does not dial up.

I am a true NEWBIE here.

:)
Help
Mary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 02:09 am:

Mary, try this:

In IE, click tools, internet options. Click the connections tab.

You will see in a white box your internet connections. Click the one you use, then click the "SET AS DEFUALT" button. Then select the radio button that says "Always connect to my default connection".

See if that works...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mary on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 08:04 am:

Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem.
Every time I open my Microsoft Internet Explorer I get the message below.

No connection to the Internet is currently availabe. To view internet content that has been saved on your computer, click Work Offline.
click Try again to attempt to connect.

When I click Try again it will connect...but just don't understand why it will not connect the first time.

Help!!
Mary

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page