Windows 95 displayed size

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Windows 95 displayed size
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Tuesday, January 22, 2002 - 10:35 am:

Maria,
You are on the right track, go to start/settings/control panel/display/settings tab. In the right bottom corner there is a slider, move it to smaller or larger. I know nothing about windows 95, but this is how it works on windows 98. Maybe it is the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Maria in MD on Tuesday, January 22, 2002 - 06:40 am:

Hi All, I am Brand New here but have been playing with computers for several years.
Last year I got a desk top system with Windows 95 installed and it is really large in my monitor screen. I also have a laptop with approximately the same size screen and also has Windows 95 but it has much more on the screen than the desktop system. Does anyone know if there is a way to maximize the amount of "stuff" I can view on the desktop system? I have been playing around with some of the display settings and all I did was mess up some of my pictures.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Maria

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page