Web hang ups

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Making a net. connection.: Web hang ups
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kris on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 06:41 pm:

About 5 days ago when I went to web sites the pages would load and then freeze up. They will stay there for a minute like that then I am able to move around in them. When they are free and I click on something to open it, the page loads then freezes up for a minute then I can move around. I never had this problem before and was wondering if anyone knew what I can do about it? I have cable modem. I always delete cookies and temporary internet files and defrag about twice a week. I run a thorough scandisk about once a month. None of these has helped with this delay in my web pages.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page