Green pixels and other problems

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Partition Puzzle???: Green pixels and other problems
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rob on Friday, February 01, 2002 - 07:22 pm:

I just installed a DVD ROM in my machine. When I try to run the "Power DVD" software that came with, or another DVD player program that came with my video card "All-In-Wonder Pro 128"; the system often locks up, or it will just play the first couple of seconds of the movie. On the occasions that I can get it to play the DVD movie, I often get green pixels that appear on the monitor, and then they dissapear and appear somewhere else!!!!! I have no clue if there is some kind of conflict in the system, or is this just par for the course on computer DVD players?? I would very much appreciate any help.

Rob.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page