Message boards/pictures

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Message boards/pictures
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Pictures  1   02/22 04:41am
Leather Jacket World - Jacket, color fur jackets, coat, chaps, skirt, pants.  3   11/17 10:43am
V92 modems  3   08/23 05:43pm
Lost contact.  2   04/04 02:27pm
CD Writers  6   03/05 07:21pm
Favorites  1   11/19 10:32pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By george r. kohl on Wednesday, December 26, 2001 - 01:28 pm:

How do I e-mail pictures from my scanner
or personal camera photos to my brother
and sis-in-law who are retired and traveling in their new Winnebago somewhere in the southeast.
I am a newbie and require specific
instructions.
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Respectfully
george

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ken on Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - 08:29 pm:

Here is how I do it. Go to www.geocities.com and set up an account for a homepage. You can upload pic's, music,etc. to this account. Oh, it's free. then use this code:

[IMG]http://www.geocities.com/username/elephant.gif[/IMG]

Where /username/ is put your own username: /will/

Where /elephant.gif is use your uploaded pic's: /kitty.gif

Your code should look like this:

[IMG]http://www.geocities.com/will/kitty.gif[/IMG]

Of course this will only work if the message board is set up for HTML use. You might have to use opening and closing tags at the beginning and end of the code.

html is opening tag

/html is closing tag

you must surround these tags with left arrow before the html and a right arrow after the html and /html tags

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Catchup on Sunday, November 19, 2000 - 08:10 pm:

Will:
It depends on the message board and how the admin has it set up.

If graphics are allowed, look around on the site and find the help file. You should be able to figure it out from there.

Catchup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Will on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 01:49 pm:

Hi everyone. What I'm trying to do is to send pictures off a web site (internet) to post on a message board. I can do this by sending them to someone by e-mail, but I can't figure how other people are posting pictures on a message board.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page