Building your own PC

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Building your own PC
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By chaz on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 03:06 pm:

thanks Rob.

chaz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rob on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 09:19 am:

Here is the addie

http://www.pcmech.com/byopc/step/1/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rob on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 06:43 pm:

Just point your browser at "Build a computer" and see what it returns. There is a very useful tutorial on the PC Mechanic website.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By chaz on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 12:30 am:

No one has ever done this before?

tks,
chaz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By chaz on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 04:29 am:

I'm toying with the idea of building my own PC. I searched this site for info, but no luck or else I missed it. Can anyone recommend websites, tutorials, books etc. that deal with this?

Thank you,
chaz

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page