How do I enable java?

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: How do I enable java?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Steph on Friday, February 08, 2002 - 10:43 pm:

I checked the enable boxes for java and script and they were fine (ie., enabled).

Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks
Steph

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, February 08, 2002 - 09:55 pm:

Steph:
On the menu bar click on tools, then click internet options, click security then custom level. You will see a list of settings. Scroll down till you find Java Permissions, make sure Disable Java is not selected. Scroll down further till you find Scripting/Active Scripting make sure it is enabled.
Click OK.

Hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Steph on Friday, February 08, 2002 - 01:15 pm:

I'm getting messages like:

>If you see this message, it could be because this browser is not Java enabled, or because the browser does not support Java.
Sorry, this applet will not work without a Java enabled browser.<

I think I've somehow messed with my java. Can anyone advise?

Thanks.
Steph
polskipoo@yahoo.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page