Newbie Club E-book Ordering Question

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Newbie Club E-book Ordering Question
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Patr on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 11:03 pm:

When I download an ebook I go to my documents, make a new folder in the ebooks name. I download to that folder. It's easier to keep up with and you know where it is. To, if your running any type of virus tools or pest tools it is easier to scan one folder than your whole computer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By roland osborne on Friday, February 24, 2006 - 07:08 pm:

Hi, I am trying to break into affiliate marketing, I am still trying to learn my computer, i'm wondering if i can get someone to help me? or where i can buy a book? I need to know how to use my computer to learn how to do affiliate marketing I would appreciate any help Much Thanks Roland Osborne

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 07:17 pm:

I think all the NewbieClub books are in .exe format - you won't need the Adobe Acrobat to read them. (PDF files need Acrobat - they can be read on Macs as well as Windows PCs).

To read an exe, you just click on it as you do with a program, and it opens.

If you do ever want a PDF book, Adobe reader is free, and very easy to use - you just double-click the pDF file and it loads the reader.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Thursday, January 15, 2004 - 07:06 pm:

Hi,"dummy"here again....I've never ordered either and would like to but don't know how to operate Adobe.Is that the only way to get e-books? Until I came across "longlashes" post here,I had planned on downloading to my desktop. As you can probably tell,the book I'm interested in is "PC Companion".
Thanx, Cher

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By longlashes on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 05:40 am:

Thanks so much for the status on my question.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 07:48 pm:

No. You will be able to download, save, and view the file just like normally.

The security only keeps your ordering information safe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By longlashes on Friday, February 08, 2002 - 10:18 pm:

Hi,

I'm new to e-book ordering. On the secure page for ordering Newbies E-book, it states that my browser's padlock is "locked" and that the https show. Will this affect my ability to download the file so I may read it in Adobe Acrobat Reader? I need to know before I pay for it and try to download it? Thanks for the help. signed, longlashes

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page