Forwarding emails

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: How do You Bypass the Password Screen: Forwarding emails
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, February 09, 2002 - 10:18 pm:

Didn't have any luck with that-thanks anyway

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By chaz on Saturday, February 09, 2002 - 05:31 pm:

Anon,

This is how I do it and it works for me.

After I click forward and it brings up the message, I then move my cursor to the bottom of what ever it is that I want to delete. Then hold down the left mouse button and move the mouse up highlighting everthing that I want to delete. Then either hit the delete or backspace on the keyboard and it's gone. (you can do it from the top going down, either way, from the bottom up just works easier for me). good luck. hope that helped
chaz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, February 09, 2002 - 09:09 am:

Any way to get rid of all the forwarding addresses when forwarding-thanks

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page