Bring site,s up

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Bring up this site : Bring site,s up
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Darlene on Saturday, March 02, 2002 - 10:06 pm:

I would really like to use my printer my problem is listed on the start up file but no one responded please please help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 09:52 am:

Darlene,
Now that you have this page in your favorites list, if you want an even quicker way to get here, just right click on the name in the favorites list, then on "Send to.../Desktop as a shortcut". You will then have an icon on your desktop that you can click on and it will bring you here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 05:00 am:

Darlene,
The next time you are at this site, click on "Favorites" (4th from the left) on the very top tool bar on this page and add it to your favorites. Then the next time you want to come here, click on Start/Favorites/find it in your favorites list and click on it. Or you can type in the URL into your browser address slot. http://newbieclub.com/discuss/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Darlene on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 10:22 pm:

I would like to bring up this site with out going through my email please tell me how.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page