Printer Problem

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Start Up Items: Printer Problem
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Monday, February 02, 2004 - 04:00 pm:

It could be the program you are using to print has a wide margin and small print setting - or does it do this for all programs that you print from?

This is the support page:
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=14371
(make sure you copy and paste the whole thing)

The latest driver seems to be 2001 - make sure that you're using the latest, or that it's not corrupted. Also the tech support info is there, if you want to contact them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Monday, February 02, 2004 - 02:38 pm:

I have an Epson Stylus color 670 printer. It suddenly started printing on only half of the page, left side, and the print is very small. I have not found a way to correct this, though I have searched through and through my printing problems, along with the instruction books. How do I correct this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Darlene on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 11:09 pm:

I have a printer that is two year old I got it new it is a Epson Slyus Color 750 I have try every thing it keeps tell me confriger port my port is plug in right HELP.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page