Views needed about a site for prosperity and Christians

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Testing: Views needed about a site for prosperity and Christians
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Beverly Anne Sanchez on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 07:50 am:

Dear Rick:

I am glad to see your post...I too will be putting up a new site on Biblical Economics - Kingdom Style.

I will look forward to visiting you when it is up and hope you'll notify me when it is up.

God Bless You and the Newbie Club too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rick Shannon on Saturday, March 16, 2002 - 12:58 pm:

Hello Everyone,
I'm putting up a site fairly soon about a new trend on the net for earning money from home. It
will have good info on succeeding in both life and
finacially. I want to include both Biblical and
general wisdom and not hide my faith. I also want
all visitors who believe differently to be very
comfortable and to see that the copy is meant for
prosperity and a better life for all.

I will also be offering only one opportunity because I believe that is the best and most honest
way. After they profit (if they join), only then
will I offer a 2nd similar opportunity.

Please share your views in a message or email about how best to help everyone the very most without feeling a need to skip what the Bible has
to say about better living and prosperity.

Thanks SO much 8-))

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page