Deleting email in OutLook Express

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: OutLook Express questions: Deleting email in OutLook Express
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Deb Slatterie on Sunday, October 05, 2003 - 07:12 pm:

Opening a spam email doesn't let the sender know that your email address is valid - that only happens if you click on a link inside the spam email, or if you reply to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, December 22, 2002 - 09:55 pm:

I have xphome and use oe for primary mail. i've disabled the pre-view pane.
now, all i do is delete the e's i don't want to open. pretty simple.
as my mail page opens, all incoming mail is displayed. then i delete all i don't want to open.

don't remember the password,so post "Anonymous,lol,
Earle
earle@earlea.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Peggy on Monday, April 01, 2002 - 03:51 pm:

Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to delete received email in OutLook Express without opening the particular email first? I have noticed that other email systems allow this, but I can not figure out how to do it in OutLook Express. I don't want to open some of the junk mail that comes into my inbox because I have heard that it just lets the sender know that my email address is valid and I will most likely get lots more junk mail sent to me. Any help with solving this problem would be appreciated.
Thank you

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page