Multiple CompuServes in Windows Explorer

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Multiple CompuServes in Windows Explorer
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Loretta Woehst on Sunday, March 04, 2001 - 05:25 am:

Thanks for the help Ray, life just got simplier.

This board is wonderful!

Loretta

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ray G on Saturday, February 10, 2001 - 10:41 am:

Loretta, yes you can delete the other 3, just make sure the one you keep is the latest version that you are now using. The one thing that you may want to check is the file called "organize" in each of them. If you have lost your bookmarks or "favorites" this is the file that has them. You can copy & paste to the latest version that you are using. Email me if you need further help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Loretta on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 04:47 pm:

Hi,

When I bought my computer they gave me a disk to install CompuServe2000. Here is the short story.

Installed CS2000
Installed CS2000 upgrade from net
Lost CS connection
Reinstalled CS2000 from original disk
Reinstalled CS2000 upgrade from net

Now I have 4 CS2000s' in Windows Explorer, 2000, 2000a, 2000b, 2000c. They all seem to have the same folders. My question is can I safely dump, trash, remove three of these without causing havoc?

Loretta

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page