Newbie Club Founders

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Newbie Club Founders
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Web Site Builder Support  3   04/25 08:54pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Joe on Tuesday, May 07, 2002 - 06:40 pm:

Hi Greg, this is Joe Robson, co-founder of TNC.

Hey, what's the worry? Tom has gone on to do his own thing, but 2 of us launched and ran TNC.

There will be changes - but they'll be for the better. I promise you that in the near future you'll see new products, new services, new tutorials, a broader range of subjects covered, and a whole lot more stuff besides.

I am building a terrific support team, and the new innovations I'm planning will transform TNC.

Keep smilin'

Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 04:58 am:

Greg, you can usually find help here on the forums if you need it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Greg on Monday, April 15, 2002 - 04:06 pm:

I understand changes have taken place within the Newbie Club relating to the founders. How will this affect the Newbie Club long term. ie support, new products and most of all the help and encouragement needed most by "new" newbies. I recently purchased web site builder and may be in way over my head.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page