OE6 Removing Attachements That I Don't Want Removed

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: OE6 Removing Attachements That I Don't Want Removed
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By longlashes on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 01:14 am:

Thanks everyone. I believed I have solved my own problem here. Found the answer by going to the MS Product Support Services under OLEXP- How To Ensure E-Mail Attachements Are From A Trusted Source. Upon following their directions, seems I had that box ticked in OE6 under tools, options, security which caused all my attachements to be removed. So, I unticked it. Learning more each day from your informative site. It's a good feeling. thanks, longlashes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By longlashes on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 06:07 pm:

Hi,
OE6 is removing attachements from all of my e-mail even from my trusted friends. Upon opening e-mail with attachements above the from field there is a highlighted line of text which states the following-OE removed access to the following unsafe attachements in your mail. I would like to determine which are safe and unsafe. How do I change this. Thank you for your help in this matter. longlashes

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page