Web Site Builder Support

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Newbie Club Founders: Web Site Builder Support
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 11:54 pm:

Hi Greg,
I don't think deleting Wizard should have caused problems with the Builder ebook, as the ebook is self-contained - the .exe file should contain all the info to run.

I'm going to check this out and see what else I can find out, and come back to you.

Dianne R

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 11:53 pm:

Hi Greg,
I don't think deleting Wizard should have caused problems with the Builder ebook, as the ebook is self-contained - the .exe file should contain all the info to run.

I'm going to check this out and see what else I can find out, and come back to you.

Dianne R <

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Greg on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 09:48 pm:

I emailed the message below to TNC Support 3 days ago and there has been no response. Can you help?

To: TNC Support
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 10:34 AM
Subject: Web Site Builder
Hi Folks
I downloaded this program and everything seemed to be working. I downloaded the Wizard. I also had Unzip on my system. I used The wizard a couple of times and found it confusing.I jumped into the Web site tutorial and started to create my first web page using Note Tab light. I intentionally removed the Wizard. I saved my first web page. When I came back the problems began. I try to read the tutorials, Diane's and Joe's and I get "Page cannot be displayed" Now I'm lost.
I downloaded Web Site buider again and have the same problem. I went to Joe's site and downloaded the tutorial and still have the problem. I can read the Tutorial if I stay on Joe's site but I can't seem to get around Diane's overview. When I deleted the Wizard is it possible I did something to my system.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page