SULFNBK.EXE Confirmation Question

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Anti-virus programs: SULFNBK.EXE Confirmation Question
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Run time error  1   07/11 05:05pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 02:37 pm:

Peggy,
You can go here http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/sulfnbk.htm to read about the hoax, and about half way down the page there is a link to microsoft kb where you can instructions on how to get the file back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By peggy claflin on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 12:03 pm:

Oh great!!! wish I had seen thgis before !!!! What do I do now that I have deleted it? Dang it:(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By longlashes on Tuesday, May 21, 2002 - 02:53 am:

Thank you Richard for the confirmation...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Monday, May 20, 2002 - 06:11 am:

Yes, everyone has the SULFNBK.EXE on their C-drive. Leave it alone, it is needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By longlashes on Monday, May 20, 2002 - 06:09 am:

Hi,

I gather then, if the file SULFNBK.EXE is on your C Drive, which mine is, because I checked, you just leave it alone because it is needed regarding long file names. Would someone confirm this.

Thanks,

longlashes

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page